A Course in Manifestation - Week 5

Week 5: Life Re-view (again)


“What this power is I cannot say. All I know is that it exists...
And it becomes available only when you are in that state of mind in which
you know exactly what you want... and are fully determined not to quit until you get it.”
Alexander Graham Bell

I have completed the first process. I will treat myself to some pamper time for a job well done.

It is time to re-examine my life.

-What's new?
-What's changed?
-What do I like?
-What would I like to change?

My life is a constant work. I will never get it done. But by living consciously I am in control of me. I love my life. The only reward I need is my increased awareness. With it comes complete freedom.

And so I begin again...

This is all I need to do for this week.....

Summary:
-What's new?
-What's changed?
-What do I like?
-What would I like to change?


Week 2 (again...)