A Course in Manifestation - Week 1

Week 1 – Life Re-view

“You are what your deep, driving desire is.
As your desire is, so is your will.
As your will is, so is your deed.
As your deed is, so is your destiny.”
- Brihadaranyaka Upanishad IV.4.5


Once I die and leave this mortal coil, this is the first place I will start. I will spend some time re-viewing my life and experience everything that I am responsible for. I will also view how my life could have played out. But I shouldn't have to wait until I die to do this. I am perfectly capable of redeaming and creating my life as I would like it to be while I am still alive.

I will spend a week thinking and journaling about what I like about my life experience so far, and also what I would like to change. I will use my emotional guidance to notice what makes me feel alive and wonderful and what makes me feel less than that. The things that make me feel less than, are the ones to change. I will not become stressed by thinking about how I am going to change them, that is not my job here. It is only to identify that I would like to change them.

This is all I need to do for this week.....

(If you want to do this also, you will need – a hard covered book to journal in – any size you feel comfortable with will do. You need a pen or pencil, one that you want to write with, that makes you feel good. (I would suggest that you start with new stuff because it is symbolic of beginning anew, but if you wish to use what you have, that is ok too.))


Summary of my Questions:
What do I like?
What would I like to change?

Week 2